Parents/Guardians may register for camp online, in person, or by mail. No registrations will be accepted prior to Saturday, February 2, 2013.
- Returning Campers already have an account in our system. To login use the user id and password provided by the Camp Shalom Office. (Please contact the office if you need assistance with your user id and password.)
- New Campers enter the system as a new user. (*) indicates required field.
- Avoid Duplicates. Returning campers need to register using existing accounts.
- Registering Friends. A parent may register their child’s friend online but the friend must have his/her own account set up. If the child is a returning camper, get account information from parents. If the child is new, treat as a first time camper and set up a family account.
- Information. (*) indicates required field. Please complete as many of the optional fields as possible to help us create a complete file for your camper.
- Registering Multiple Campers. You may register more than one child. When the registration process for the first camper is complete, click the option to register another camper. One payment can be made when all your registrations are entered.
- Electronic Confirmation. All confirmation and information material will be sent via e-mail.
- Payments to your account can be made at anytime. Login with your user id and password through the registration link on our website.
- Campership requests cannot be processed online. If you register online, you will need to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit to complete the process. All Campership support will be handled though our office. Forms are available on the website or through the office upon request.
- If you experience problems with online registration, please call the office at (563) 323-2790.
The Camp Shalom office is located in St. Paul Lutheran Church in Davenport, IA on Lombard and Brady Streets next to VanderVeer Park. Our offices are located on the second floor near the elevator. Office hours are from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- A completed registration form and $75 non-refundable deposit should be mailed to our business office in Davenport, IA.
- All registration forms mailed to the office prior to this date will be recorded at the conclusion of business on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013. Please note we do not receive mail on the weekends.
- Please complete one registration form per child/ per session.
- A confirmation letter will be sent in the mail once your registration has been processed. If you provide an email address your confirmation will be sent electronically.
- Additional information – What to Bring Lists, etc… – will not be mailed. All information is available on our website and in the Summer Brochure. If you are unable to access the website please call the camp office.
- Health History Forms will be handled separate from registration and can be completed online. If you do not have access to a computer, a paper copy will be mailed to you upon request through the Camp Shalom office.
- A waiting list will not appear online until a session is full.
- You register for a waiting list spot in the same manner as you would a session.
- Capacities are shown in the registration module and are updated daily during business hours.
payment and refund policy
- A $75 non-refundable deposit secures your child’s registration into camp.
- A separate deposit is required for each session your child registers to attend.
- This deposit is non-refundable regardless of whether there is someone to take your child’s place in a session.
- The $75 non-refundable deposit is applied to your total cost of camp.
- The Early Registration Discount applies only to those who pay in full by May 1, 2013. Placing a $75 non-refundable deposit down before May 1 does not grant you the early registration discount.
- Total payment of a session is due prior to your child’s arrival at camp. Payments can be dropped off, mailed in, or processed online. If mailed, they must be sent to our Davenport office.
- Camperships are available to any camper that needs financial aid. Campership forms can be downloaded off of our website or mailed from the Davenport office.
- Refund for campers unable to attend camp. A total refund (less the $75 non-refundable deposit) will be granted if there is another camper to take your child’s spot. If there is no camper to take your child’s place, a refund cannot be given after June 1.